Monday, 19 August 2013

My weekend









This is at the family bike trip. It was like a treasure hunt on the bike. We had to follow arrows and we had four stations where we had to do little challenges. Our team came third and I got a huge bell, a water bottle and tickets to a fun park.

Now we are going to show you a picture of the huge bell.


At the end there was a climbing wall and a bike slalom with wheelchairs and little Pukys, which are tincy tincy tincy kind of bikes in germany.
I used the wheel chair. It was fun.

Bye for now.
P.s. Write on the comments what's going on in Australia.






1 comment:

  1. How DARE you go up that climbing wall? I wouldn't dare to do it. I don't know what's going on in Australia, only in England. Not much really . . . .

    ReplyDelete